The Higher Education Development Unit (HEDU) provides places for a number of interns each year with a view to assisting them in developing the skills that are required in the workplace and providing mentorship during the period of internship.
BENEFITS OF INTERNING AT HEDU?
Students Interning at HEDU will:
- experience the world of work firsthand
- work with experienced persons on a number of activities thereby gaining practical experience
- be mentored by staff who have wide ranging skills and experience
- exposed to educational research
WHO CAN QUALIFY?
- Graduates of secondary schools
- First year students at higher education institutions
- CAPE students